Grad News

Important Grad and Grad Parent Information

Picture of Carol Gribling
Important Grad and Grad Parent Information
by Carol Gribling - Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 8:37 AM

Hi everyone,  Please see the dates added

Some important things happening this month!!

1 - Burger Beer Night - January 29th from 4-8 at the Prairie Inn in Saanichton.  You can buy tickets at the school office $20.00 each.  Maximum 100 tickets available, now selling on a first come basis. Hope to see you there!  Students are welcome! 
2 - SMILE Cards- there are still lot's available!  I have them in my mailbox for pick up anytime!! 2037 Courser Drive, Sidney.  *we are asking for your name in case you loose your card we will have your number! but it is not necessary*

- Bottle Drive -February 18th this is a  student/school run event.  Save your bottles!!  There will be parents needed to help. More info to come.   Please let me know if you are able to help.
4 - After Grad Committee meeting -The meeting will be Jan 23 at 7 pm in Library, all parents welcome.  We will need specific committees for the After Grad event on June 28/29.
5 - A NEW GRAD/PARENT TREASURER NEEDED ASAP - I am sorry but I won't be able to continue doing the treasurer portion for Parkland Grad parents.  I will be starting a new job as Parkland Accounts (Linda Wigbers is retiring) starting Feb. 1st.  It is a huge conflict to be doing both.  It would only be until the end of June (a bit into July), then next year's grad parents will take over.  If you are interested in becoming the grad/parent treasurer for the next 6 months, please let me know asap!!  thanks c.

Also, a reminder to continue to check the Grad Page (under parent or student heading) on the Parkland website!
I hope everyone received some great Grad photos!!
If you have any questions please let me know
Please forward this to anyone who is not receiving these emails.  If you know of someone who is not on this email list please have them contact me!
 I will also have these emails sent out on the Grad Forum (sorry for duplicates).
Thanks
Christine
lainecrt@telus.net