Click the link below to view the latest news for grads.
Grad Calendar and Events
Congratulations!!! You are a member of the Grad Class of 2017 - here are a few highlights to keep in mind:
- March 8
- Assembly Block D - attendance mandatory
- March 17
- final day to hand in GT packages
- Grad Breakfast followed by Assembly in Block A
- GT Interview day
- April 27
- Grad packages & forms due
- Grad Talent Show
- June 28th
- Graduation Day !!
What do I need to graduate?
BC Government Grad Planner 2016-2017 - This document provides an overview of the credits and courses required to graduate.
BC Dogwood Planner - This document accompanies the document above and provides more information on provincial exams, transcripts, and your diploma requirements.
All BC secondary school students who are enrolled in Grade 10, 11 or 12 as of September 1, 2007, and beyond must demonstrate they have met the graduation transition requirements.
ScholarshipsClick here for Scholarship Information
If you have any questions or need assistance with applications, please see Mr. Choo in the Counselling Department.
Would you like to help support the Grad Class of 2017?
We have cards available for the Thrifty Foods Smile Card Fundraising Program. This is how you can help!
- Pick up a fundraising Smile Card at the Parkland School office
- Load the fundraising Smile Card at any Thrifty Foods store
- Shop for your groceries, use your fundraising Smile Card to pay
- Continue to reload the card before each grocery shop
Thrifty Foods automatically donates 5% into our group account based on funds loaded from each member card!