Click the link below to view the latest news for grads.
Grad Calendar and EventsCongratulations!!! You are a member of the Grad Class of 2019 - here are a few highlights to keep in mind:
- Sept 5
- First day of school 8:30-11:30
- Sept 12
- Photo Day
- Oct 16
- Grad Parent Meeting 7PM in Learning Commons
- Grad Year Overview
- Oct 22-26
- Grad Photos - By Appointment Only
- Dec 6
- Winter Semi Formal 6-10PM
- Jan 21-25
- Semester 1 Exam Week
- Jan 24
- Mandatory GT session 1:00-3:00 - theatre
- Semester 2 Starts
- Feb 4
- Grad photo retake day
- Mar 8
- GT Packages Due
- April 5
- Grad Breakfast 7:30AM
- Grad Assembly Block A
- Grad Ceremony packages distributed
- April 11
- Grad Transitions interview day
- April 25
- Talent Show 7PM
- April 26
- Ceremony packages due
- May 1
- SIDES courses need to be 70% complete
- June 19
- Last day of classes
- June 26
- Graduation Day
What do I need to graduate?
BC Government Grad Planner 2018-2019 - This document provides an overview of the credits and courses required to graduate.
BC Dogwood Planner - This document accompanies the document above and provides more information on provincial exams, transcripts, and your diploma requirements.
Grade 12 Requirements - This will show you what is credits are required to obtain a Dogwood Diploma
All BC secondary school students who are enrolled in Grade 10, 11 or 12 as of September 1, 2007, and beyond must demonstrate they have met the graduation transition requirements.
ScholarshipsClick here for Scholarship Information
If you have any questions or need assistance with applications, please see Mr. Choo in the Counselling Department.
Would you like to help support the Grad Class of 2018?
We have cards available for the Fairway Market Community Card Fundraising Program. This is how you can help!
- Pick up a fundraising Community Card at the Parkland School office
- Load the fundraising Community Card at Fairway Market store
- Shop for your groceries, use your fundraising Community Card to pay
- Continue to reload the card before each grocery shop
Fairway Market automatically donates 5% into our group account based on funds loaded onto each card!
Grad Yearbook Writeup