Click the link below to view the latest news for grads.
Grad Calendar and Events
Congratulations!!! You are a member of the Grad Class of 2018 - here are a few highlights to keep in mind:
- Dec 7
- Winter Semi Formal tickets $40 ea for Grads only available Nov 28-Dec 5
- Feb 2 & 5
- Photo retake day
- Grad Transition package due
- April 6
- Grad breakfast 7:30 am
- Assembly Block A
- April 10
- Grad Transition Interview day
- June 27
- Graduation Day
What do I need to graduate?
BC Government Grad Planner 2017-2018 - This document provides an overview of the credits and courses required to graduate.
BC Dogwood Planner - This document accompanies the document above and provides more information on provincial exams, transcripts, and your diploma requirements.
All BC secondary school students who are enrolled in Grade 10, 11 or 12 as of September 1, 2007, and beyond must demonstrate they have met the graduation transition requirements.
ScholarshipsClick here for Scholarship Information
If you have any questions or need assistance with applications, please see Mr. Choo in the Counselling Department.
Would you like to help support the Grad Class of 2018?
We have cards available for the Fairway Market Community Card Fundraising Program. This is how you can help!
- Pick up a fundraising Community Card at the Parkland School office
- Load the fundraising Community Card at Fairway Market store
- Shop for your groceries, use your fundraising Community Card to pay
- Continue to reload the card before each grocery shop
Fairway Market automatically donates 5% into our group account based on funds loaded onto each card!
Grad Yearbook Writeup