The Athletics Program at Parkland Secondary School offers our student athletes a variety of extracurricular sports and activities to partake in. We believe in the fundamental principles of fair play and safe participation. We also believe in the positive values of competition and the virtues derived by participating in sports.
Questions or comments regarding the athletics program at Parkland Secondary should be directed to our Athletic Director, Bryan Sutton (email@example.com)
Noticeboard - latest message
At the meet yesterday:
- Ben Sammons - 1st in Senior Boys 400 metre, and 2nd in Boys 200 metre, 5th in 100 metre
- Misaki Akutagawa - 1st in Girls Javelin
- Cooper Langard - 2nd in Senior Boys 1500 metre
- Leona Yao - 7th in Long Jump; 5th in Triple Jump
- Alexis Vanden Bulk - 1st in Grade 9 Girls Discus; 2nd in 200 metre
- Ava Blakely - 4th in Grade 9 Girls - 1500 metre
- Boys Relay Team - Cooper Langard, Ben Sammons, Jon Cowley, and Connor McCullough - 4th in the City!
It's off to the Islands for all our track stars. Congratulations, Panthers!