The Marine Repair students have been busy working, rain or shine, on a variety of projects.
The projects shown here include:
- Building a spray booth then priming and painting an aluminum boat
- Building stitch and glue row boats and canoes from marine plywood and epoxy
- Installing new carpeting on the Hourston
- Installing a depth sounder on the K&C
- Wiring a freshly rebuilt engine on the Chris Craft and removing the old engine from the Turner.
This is a small glimpse of daily activities; come down and visit to see what else is happening during blocks C and D!